Dear Cynthia... > I have tried everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have tried everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ask Me, & I'll Answer
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

lostsoul214
1 post
Mar 31, 2008
1:02 PM
This is really the last resort for me because i have tried counseling, worked for a while, taking medications, works sometimes, seeing a psyciatrist, sometimes it helps. Inpatient care is not an option because i am a stay at home mother of 2 young children , i wish i could do outpatient care but i just don't have the resources needed to be consistent with it. I suffer from severe anxiety, depression, and insomnia. I feel worthless and like i have nothing to offer anyone including my children pain and suffering because i just don't know how to cope with it. I have been on about 20-30 different medication for all three anxiety, depression, and insomnia. I haven't gotten to the point where i feel suicidal or have thoughts of SEVERELY hurting myself. There are times when i get so stressed over not knowing what is wrong with me that i break down and don't know how to get through it but to get angry and sometimes verbally take it out on the ones i love most like my kids and my husband. I went through a very hard life. i grew up with parents that did drugs, my biological father molested me at the tender ages of 14 and 18, through which i blocked it from my memeory until it started to affect my marriage intimately. I don't know what else to do...........Any advice for a troubled mother in desperate need of an answer that isn't typical for me to hear. sincerely, worried mother of 2

Last Edited by on Mar 31, 2008 1:03 PM

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.

Email: CynthiaLubow@yahoo.com 

Cynthia W. Lubow, MFT

For 30 years, compassionately helping people build self-confidence and feel happier.

San Francisco East Bay Area Therapist

I can work with anyone who lives in California through Skype

Including San Francisco, Berkeley, Oakland, Los Angeles, San Luis Obispo, Monterey, Santa Rosa, Sacramento, San Diego, Ukiah, Marin...