womens group
Ask Me, & I'll Answer
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Pamela
1 post
Oct 05, 2010
10:08 AM
I have over 20 years of therapy. I know you are thinking she must really be a slow learner? lolo I need to be in a group of like minded women, preferable who have done some work on them selves. I am also considering a women and man group? I would like to be around some men who are interested in personal growth and who can speak in complete sentences. Any suggestions, thx Pamela
Cynthia
295 posts
Oct 25, 2010
9:23 PM
I've been hoping someone who knew of a group would answer this, because it would be great to find something like that. Sadly, I don't know of one. I have found them with a Google search before, but you can do that as well as I can. I'm sure there must be some. Anybody else know of one? Where are you located, BTW?

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.

Email: CynthiaLubow@yahoo.com 

Cynthia W. Lubow, MFT

For 30 years, compassionately helping people build self-confidence and feel happier.

San Francisco East Bay Area Therapist

I can work with anyone who lives in California through Skype

Including San Francisco, Berkeley, Oakland, Los Angeles, San Luis Obispo, Monterey, Santa Rosa, Sacramento, San Diego, Ukiah, Marin...