“Cynthia refers her patients to me when they need a psychiatric evaluation. In the ten+ years we’ve worked together, I’ve always found her clinical assessments pertinent and astute. From both our collaborative work and reports from her clients, it is clear she is a concerned and skillful therapist.” --Deborah Silver, MD (Psychiatrist)
Do you want any of this:
- To make better choices in your relationships and work?
- To stop feeling overly responsible and guilty?
- To be a better parent than your parents were?
- To understand yourself better?
- To be able to do what you already know you need to do?
- To believe that you’re capable, lovable, and an asset to the world?
- To stop working so hard to please people?
I help women accomplish these desires every day.
Or do you want any of these:
- A place where you consistently feel encouraged and understood?
- Bereavement, grieving, grief support, grief counseling?
- Someone to talk to privately for comfort and clarity?
- Counseling services that include EMDR?
- A skilled, experienced psychotherapist who helps you identify and change painful patterns you are stuck in repeating?
- To find a therapist who doesn’t judge you, and offers kind, interactive guidance toward achieving your desires?
- Someone skilled in exploring with you how you became who you are, and helps you make new choices about who you want to be?
I've been providing these services for over two decades.
Or does this sound like you:
- You had a rough childhood, and maybe you thought you’d put it behind you, but you find yourself stuck in patterns you want to change?
- You’ve been chasing happiness for a long time and still don’t think you’ve found it?
- You have high standards, but often see yourself as not good enough?
- You secretly criticize yourself for everything from how you look to what you don't do?
- You’ve been to therapy before but now want to get to the roots of your problems?
- You want someone to talk to about what you don’t talk to anyone else about?
- You are a curious or analytical person who wants to work on what goes on deeply inside you?
If these describe you, we would probably work well together.
Of course we can't really know until we meet and talk in person If we can work well together, but if this sounds like what you're looking for, let's set up a session to figure it out.
Call me or write me now (24/7/365) and I will get back to you shortly:
Email: Cynthia@WomensPsychotherapy.com T
Call: (510) 525-2341, Text: (510) 999-5013
Cynthia W. Lubow, MFT
Depression and PTSD Specialist
For 25 years, compassionately helping women heal from depression and traumatic stress, while building self-confidence.
East Bay Area Therapist
El Cerrito, California
Close to: Berkeley, Albany, Richmond, Oakland, San Rafael, Marin, Contra Costa County, Alameda County, BART, 80, 580